“Who can deny that Bengalis have a love-love relationship with sweets? Although there are too many to choose from, Rosogolla and Mishti doi are probably the top two”
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon Of chopped pistachios
• preheat the oven to 180 degrees Empty the condensed milk into an oven-safe bowl. Add two cups of buttermilk to the bowl and combine. This is the only critical part of the recipe – if not mixed well part of the finished yogurt will taste sour, and part or it sweet Bake in the oven for 1.5 hours
• Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cooled to room temperature, chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
• Garnish with pistachio pieces and serve